The Red Church

The Red Church

Regular Tours

Detached rectangular plan Ruabon brick with Portland stone dressings former Presbyterian church, built between 1899-1901, in an Early English Gothic Revival style.

Church now in commercial office use after an extensive renovation, c. 1995.

Designed by the architect George Coppinger Ashlin (1837-1921) who was in partnership with Thomas Coleman at this time.