St. Michael’s Church

St. Michael’s Church

Regular Tours

This Late Georgian Gothic Revival style church adds “to the importance of Pery Square as the unrivalled Georgian streetscape outside of Dublin City.” National Inventory of Architectural Heritage.

Designed in 1835 by James Pain with George Richard Pain, Joseph Fogerty & Son later carried out improvements in 1877. The stained glass were erected in 1878 with further work carried out in 1883.