A Palladian style villa owned in the past by the milling families of Limerick. It was the original building of NIHE Limerick when it opened in 1972 with 113. It is now a central reception venue of the University of Limerick with over 11,600 students. It is where the President’s office is located and it also houses part of the University’s art collection.
The house has a columned porch to the west and is three stories in height, the third floor being artfully hidden in the roof level. The house was rebuilt by a local firm in 1875 – Joseph Fogerty & Son.